Connect With Us:
All sales are final, unless return claims are made within 3 days of receiving your product order. Please email us at email@example.com and enter RETURN CLAIM in the subject line. Upon receipt we will review the claim for return and be in contact with you. No unauthorized returns will be accepted. When emailing about a claim please leave all of your information: Name, phone number, invoice number, date of package arrival and reason for return.
If you are looking for custom quantities of an item please reach out to us via email and we'd be happy to see if we can accommodate your request. At this time we are not taking custom made design orders through our artisan makers. Please note that all custom requests are final sale.
Tips on how to care for jewelry:
All jewelry is delicate and should be cared for in a manner that makes it last a lifetime. Please read some of the following tips to ensure your pieces remain in their best shape possible.
1) Always avoid getting your jewelry wet. Remove jewelry before showering, going to the gym, pool, beach, bath, spa etc.
2) To avoid unnecessary wear and tear remove jewelry before going to sleep, exercising or if you plan to do any physically strenuous activities.
3) Personal care items can be harsh on jewelry. Put on the jewelry last, only after you apply any make-up, skin care products, perfume, hairspray, etc.
4) Avoid contact with any harsh chemicals such as household cleaners, acid, alkali, corrosive substances, etc. This includes not using any chemical jewelry cleaners.
5) Wipe down your jewelry with a soft, lint-free polishing cloth and store in a sealed bag or box in a cool dry place.
6) Do not store your jewelry in the bathroom. Steam and moisture will damage, tarnish and cause unnecessary wear to your jewelry.
7) Always use rubber or metal ear backs to lesson the chance of losing your earrings. After time, these can ware down and become loose. If you need fresh backings please see our shopping site to order more.
8) We carry many delicate styled chains and handmade wire wrapped chains. Please use delicate care when removing these, avoid adding heavy charms/pendants, and please avoid children pulling on them. Their delicate design was not intended to hold up to heavy weight or strength.
What is gold fill?
Gold fill is an affordable alternative to solid gold. It is a layer of gold that is bonded onto a base metal with heat and pressure that contains 100+ times more gold than gold plated. It is a great alternative for people with sensitive skin as well, since its hypoallergenic, lead and nickel free.